All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.39
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.67
About this product
- DescriptionA gritty and compelling drama from the bestselling author of The Orphans of Halfpenny Street. Perfect for fans of Nadine Dorries and Sheila Jeffries. Little twin sisters, Sarah and Samantha are all alone in the world. When their mother died giving birth to Sarah, she was blamed for the death by her father and her learning difficulties serve only to make him more angry and violent towards her. Now he's finally abandoned them both and they've found sanctuary at St Saviour's Children's Home in London's East End. It seems they're doomed to be separated; one wants to take Sarah on, but life apart will break their hearts. Alice, a former worker at the home who is w a mother and happily married to Bob, finds her happiness under threat when a face from the past reappears. Jack Shaw, East End bad boy, has always been Alice's weak spot but is she really about to throw everything away? Angela Morton has her hands full; she's w in sole charge. But with Christmas approaching, and more than one orphan in desperate need, St Saviour's is crying out for a miracle...
- Author BiographyCathy Sharp is happily married and lives with her husband in a small Cambridgeshire village. They like visiting Spain together and enjoy the benefits of sunshine and pleasant walks, while at home they love their garden and visiting the Norfolk seaside. Cathy loves writing because it gives pleasure to others, she finds writing an extension of herself and it gives her great satisfaction. She says, 'There is nothing like seeing your book in print, because so much loving care has been given to bringing that book into being.'
- Author(s)Cathy Sharp
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleHalfpenny Orphans
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight310 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.