All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is invigorating to read, for it is how biblical theology should be written. Professor Cullmann has set a high standard of biblical scholarship in this book, and it will be a great resource for students of sacred Scripture.
- Author BiographyOscar Cullmann was Professor of New Testament and Early Christian History at the University of Basel in Switzerland and Profesoor of Early Christianity at the Sorbonne in Paris. He is best known for his work in the ecumenical movement, being in part responsible for the establishment of dialogue between the Lutheran and Roman Catholic traditions.
- Author(s)Oscar Cullmann
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1980
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date08/08/2001
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.