All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $15.82
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.92
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.63
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.90
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.79
About this product
- DescriptionDeadly Beasts. Brutal Combat. Welcome to Avantia. At the age of seven, Tanner's father was killed in front of him by the evil warlord Derthsin. But his father's death was t in vain and Derthsin was carried away to his doom by a good Beast, Firepos the Flame Bird. Now, eight years later, ather evil army is wreaking havoc across Avantia. But Tanner has been training with Firepos, waiting to avenge his father's death. There is something familiar about this new menace, who rides with a Beast of his own. The evil army is after the pieces of the Mask of Death--which allows whoever wears it to control all Beasts. Tanner sets off on a journey to stop them. Along the way, he encouters twins Gwen and Geffen, who hold the map to finding the remaining pieces.
- Author BiographyAdam Blade is in his late twenties, and was born in Kent, England. His parents were both history teachers and amateur artists, and Adam grew up surrounded by his father's paintings of historic English battles which left a lifelong mark on his imagination. He was also fascinated by the ancient sword and shield that hung in his father's office. Adam's father said they were a Blade family heirloom. Sadly, Adam does not have his own Ice Dragon or Ghost Panther. But he really wishes he did!
- Author(s)Adam Blade
- PublisherScholastic Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleChronicles of Avantia (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Weight113 g
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.