Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionJenson Quest lives with his Aunt and helps her out by working in her nursing home, where his grandfather is one of the residents. For years Jenson has heard his granddad's seemingly ridiculous tales of how he and Jenson's father fought along side a friendly alien race and other humans in the defence of the many human 'Realms'. Now, however, it seems that his granddad's ridiculous tales are, in fact, true. Accepting the choice to step forward in place of his missing father and aging grandfather, and join the ranks of the Great Drak, Jenson joins the Keepers and the batch of new recruits and sets off across the galaxy to stop the Zyll Swarm and their latest Vuron weapon, which is threatening to destroy the Keepers and leave the human realms exposed to a danger that could begin the annihilation of the entire human race. But while the Keepers, assisted by the Great Drak and the humans of the Fourth Realm hunt down the Zyll Swarm and its new weapon, one Zyll has designs on gathering the whole of the might of the Zyll together and crushing the Keepers and the human realms once and for all using a new method of tracking that will enable the Zyll to find and destroy their target planets far faster than before. To accomplish his mission, stay alive, and perhaps discover what truly happened to his father, Jenson will have to find friends and allies that he never expected to find, and lead the warriors of the Great Drak into a battle that could end in the destruction of them all. With action and adventure from start to finish, Jenson Quest opens a new dawn in Sci-fi, with new characters to follow in this and future adventures.
- Author BiographyJohn Bryden Lloyd was born in the village of Llay near Wrexham in North Wales in 1969, before moving to Coatbridge, near Glasgow, where he lived from 1977 to 1986. After a further 18 months in Dunfermline, Fife, Bryden returned to North Wales where he worked as a draughtsman for the MoD. He married in 1991 and returned to education in 1993, with the aim of going into teaching, but in 1996 he left full-time education with a HND in Aeronautical/Mechanical Engineering. He still works as a contracting CAD designer. Now living in Northop, North Wales with his wife, six children and two dogs, Bryden began investing more time in his writing in 2010.
- Author(s)J Bryden Lloyd
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.