All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe director of the Center for Ethics and Public Life presents a series of essays on the philosophical implications of the Narnia series, exploring Lewis's perspectives on gender, the Nietzschean master morality among Narnia's villains, and much more. Original.
- Author(s)Gregory Bassham
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight426 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.