Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe Chronicles of Nausea: A Diary of Hyperemesis Gravidarum is the n-fiction pregnancy journal of a woman who battled severe hyperemesis gravidarum. She endured more than a month of hospitalization, being tube-fed, and being on strict bed rest for 30 weeks. In spite of having gone through tremendous suffering, the pregnancy culminated in the birth of a healthy baby girl. Although the subject matter is serious and the tone is often sobering, there are moments of humor and untamed joy. In all, the journal serves to encourage other sufferers of hyperemesis gravidarum that they might enjoy a similar outcome.
- Author(s)Ashli Foshee-McCall
- Date of Publication16/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.