Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionIs there such a place called the spiritual world? This mysterious plane of existence had eluded man from the beginning of kwn time. You would think, being in the twenty-first century, we would be more conversant regarding this phemen, but alas, this is t so. Who can give us an account and possibly give us some definite realization to its validity? First and foremost, it is suggested the spirit world is all around us here and w, lying adjacent to the material world, t some distant planet in the cosmos. In my books, I have tried to explain the fundamental principles involved in communicating with the afterlife. I believe that very shortly the spiritual world will become a natural sequence of events. At the moment, the only proof is through a medium acting as a mediator between the two worlds, relaying information from those who have passed on from their earthly duties. I just happen to be one of those mediums who can bring the two worlds together momentarily.
- Author(s)Matthew Wilson
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.