All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionNow in paperback--the cookbook that brings you the treasured, time-hored recipes from America's best home cooks Some of the best food in any community can be found at a local church supper or potluck. But the recipes are often closely guarded secrets. Not anymore! In The Church Supper Cookbook, America's best cooks unveil more than 375 of their most requested recipes. These are treasures that have been passed down from generation to generation, picking up the unique touch of each family member who has made them. Each dish has been a proven winner again and again at countless family gatherings, church functions, and community get-togethers. First published in 1980 and carefully revised and updated for the contemporary home cook in 2001, this comprehensive volume w appears in a very affordable paperback edition. And with the extraordinary range of recipes-from classics like Coq au Vin, Quiche Lorraine, Hot German Potato Salad, and Red Velvet Cake to one-of-a-kind favorites like Shrimp and Blue Cheese Casserole, Lazy Man's Stew, Salmon Mousse with Cucumber Sauce, and Scripture Cake-you'll never be at a loss for a satisfying family meal, a kckout bake sale recipe, or an easy covered dish to please the crowd.
- Author BiographyDavid Joachim is the best-selling author of A Man, A Can, A Plan and has written and edited more than 25 other cookbooks and health books. He has appeared widely on national television and radio, including the Discovery Channel, Television Food Network, QVC, and National Public Radio. He is the former food editor at Vegetarian Gourmet magazine and lives in Center Valley, Pennsylvania.
- PublisherRodale Books
- Date of Publication21/08/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Books
- Weight499 g
- Width182 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid Joachim
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.