All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionHow can Christians claim to hold in common one Lord, one faith, and one baptism while their churches remain splintered? Theological giant Karl Barth's mature, historic discussion of the problem of church unity still deserves careful attention.
- Author BiographyKarl Barth (1886-1968) Professor of dogmatic theology at the University of Basel, Switzerland, he is considered by some the greatest Protestant theologian of the twentieth century and possibly the greatest since the Reformation. Among his most famous works are Church Dogmatics and The Epistle to the Romans.
- Author(s)Karl Barth
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.