Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.50+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by bargainhunter.1977
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a picture of the Church's theological image as expressed in the historical forms it has taken through the centuries from the present day back to its origins. The book uncovers, for both Protestant and Roman Catholic, some lessons about the community to which he or she belongs.
- Author BiographyHans Kung is Emeritus Professor of Ecumenical Theology at the University of Tubingen and President of the Global Ethic Foundation. He is the author of numerous best selling books including On Being a Christian (Harper Collins).
- Author(s)Hans Kung
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBurns & Oates Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Translated byRay Ockenden,Rosaleen Ockenden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.