Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe Church of 80% Sincerity shares the inspiring, poignant, wickedly funny, and sometimes heartbreaking story of motivational speaker David Roche's journey from shame to self-acceptance. Born with a severe facial deformity, David has had a life that's been anything but easy. Still, over time he's learned to accept his gifts as well as his flaws, and to see that, sometimes, they are one and the same. In this compelling book, he shares his hard-earned lessons, providing an irresistible and unforgettable glimpse of his (and everyone's) inner beauty and worth, and offers profound encouragement in dealing with whatever life brings.
- Author BiographyAs an inspirational humorist and motivational speaker, David Roche has appeared throughout the United States and Canada, and in England, Russia, New Zealand and Australia. He also has performed at the White House and headlined at the Sydney Olympics Arts Festival. David has been featured in four films, including Shameless, a feature-length documentary from the National Film Board of Canada, and has spoken to many universities, organizations, and corporate clients. His first book, The Church of 80% Sincerity, is based on his signature one-man show of the same title. David was born in Hammond, Indiana, the eldest of seven children. His sixteen years of Roman Catholic education included four years studying to be a priest at Saint Lawrence Seminary in Wisconsin. David graduated magna cum laude from Saint Joseph's College with a BA in philosophy. He and his wife, Marlena Blavin, live on the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia and in Marin County, California.
- Author(s)David Roche
- PublisherDavid Roche
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid Roche
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.