All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA city set on a hill, inescapably visible. A lit lamp brilliantly illuminating the darkest room. With compelling metaphors, Jesus described the church and its impact on the world. And indeed, filled with the Holy Spirit, the early church demonstrated a spiritual energy and depth that transformed the surrounding culture. Don't let your church settle for less! Using bridges as a metaphor for irresistible influence --or i2, as he calls it--Robert Lewis shows how your church can become a strong, well-traveled link between heaven and earth in your community. In this engaging and uplifting book, Lewis tells the stories and shares the experiences and lessons of Fellowship Bible Church to show * what it will take to reconnect your church with your community * the how-to's of incarnational bridge building * true stories of i2 in action * how to expand the i2 effort through new partnerships and adventures * requirements of the church in the 21st century Discover how the power of incarnational bridge-building can impact your church and your community at the annual Church of Irresistible Influence conference. For information, contact Fellowship Associates: www fellowshipassociates.com; phone (501) 975-5050.
- Author BiographyDr. Robert Lewis is pastor of Fellowship Bible Church in Little Rock, Arkansas, founder of Men's Fraternity, and chairman of the board of Fellowship Associates, a church consulting and leadership training organization. His previous books include Rocking the Roles, Raising a Modern Day Knight , and Team Building in Marriage. His annual Church of Irresistible Influence conference attracts hundreds of church leaders and key laypersons from around the world. El Dr. Robert Lewis es pastor de la Iglesia Biblica Fraternidad en Little Rock, Arkansas, fundador de la Fraternidad de Hombres, y presidente de la junta directiva de Asociados de la Fraternidad, una organizacion de entrenamiento de lideres y consultoria de iglesias. Sus libros previos incluyen Rockin the Roles (Estremecimiendo los Roles), Rasing a Modern Day Knight (Levantando un Caballero del Tiempo Moderno), y Team Building a Marriage (Construcion de un Equipo en el Matrimonio). Rob Wilkins is a freelance writer who wrote Taking the Child's Way Home and, with various authors, seven other books. He received the Robert F. Kennedy Journalism Award. He lives in Etowah, NC. Rob Wilkins es un escritor independiente que escribio Taking the Child's Way Homes [Tomando el Camino a Casa del Nino] y, con varios autores, otros siete libros. Recibio el premio de priodismo Robert F. Kennedy. Vive en Zanesfield, Ohio.
- Author(s)Rob Wilkins,Robert Lewis
- Date of Publication04/10/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteB & W charts & graphs
- Weight208 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.