All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe churches, chapels and meeting houses of Cork are the bedrock of the city. They represent the finest of architecture, house some of our most treasured art and their development mirrors and records the growth of the city itself. A comprehensive and accessible guide for locals, tourists and historians, this work provides a fascinating insight into the wider history of Cork for well over a thousand years.
- Author BiographyAntoin O Callaghan is an author and broadcaster, currently working with RTE. Based in Cork, this is his second book on the area with The History Press.
- Author(s)Antoin O'Callaghan
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2016
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.