All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe First Duke of Marlborough (1650-1722) was a soldier of such genius that a lavish palace, Blenheim, was built to hor his triumphs. Succeeding generations of Churchills sometimes achieved distinction but also included profligates and womanizers and were saddled with the ruius upkeep of Blenheim. The Churchills were an extraordinary family: ambitious, impecunious, impulsive, brave, and arrogant. Winston Churchill-recently voted the Greatest Briton -dominates them all. His failures and his triumphs are revealed here in the context of his poignant and sometimes tragic private life.
- Author BiographyMary S. Lovell's best-selling biographies include Straight on Till Morning (Beryl Markham) and The Sisters (the Mitford family). She lives in England.
- Author(s)Mary S. Lovell
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication22/05/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note32 pages of illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.