Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to look after your nails with insider advice from a beauty expert. From high end to high street there's a range of looks to try from the classic red manicure in the style of Olivia Palermo to stripes, spots and playing with textures such as glitters and Ciate's famous caviar look. Charlotte takes you through the basics from the essential toolkit - what you need, what t to bother with and why - to prepping your nails for polish, caring for nails on the go and nutritional tips to nurture nails. With different nails shapes, golden rules for the perfect paint job to experimenting with topcoats this book answers your nail FAQs while inspiring you to try new looks.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Knight is a celebrity manicurist who used her years of catwalk and salon experience to develop the Ciate brand. Working on fashion shows, magazine shoots and in nail bars inspired Charlotte to found Ciate in 2009. The brand has succeeded with groundbreaking designs and unique nail art offerings, earning Charlotte a reputation as one of the most innovative experts in the industry. She won the Women: Inspiration & Enterprise's 'Ones to Watch' 2013 award.
- Author(s)Charlotte Knight
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Width154 mm
- Height200 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.