Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a reflection of a group of Larry Lindstrom's friends whose stories of hunting, fishing, golfing, and their brotherhood of friendship have resulted in many humorous incidents. It was the encouragement of these friends that inspired Larry to write these stories and put them in print. Larry draws his humor from his real life experiences and those of his circle of friends. His career in broadcast radio afforded him the time and friendships that provided the elements for these stories. Now retired, he is sharing his humorous adventures in the outdoors with other sportsmen. The names have been changed to protect those who may recognize themselves in his stories. Sit back and enjoy the whimsical, humorous collection of stories that could only have been written by someone with the ability to find the humorous side of life!
- Author BiographyLarry Lindstrom was born in rural Minnesota. Before retiring, he worked many jobs including custom harvester, oilfield roughneck, and radio advertising sales. Now retired, he lives in Houston, Texas, and has three children and three grandchildren. He is currently writing a book of heartache, healing, and getting on with life.
- Author(s)Larry Lindstrom
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight93 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.