All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe issue of regionalization has become a crucial point in the process of European Unification. The region has attracted a wider audience, but the term remains attached to a variety of different definitions linked to spatial, historical, social, political and cultural discourses. The macro trends of globalization, the debate on political steering and the sociological perspective on the regionalization of life worlds however fit together. In this book, some links between the different understandings of the region are presented with empirical and theoretical international examples.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Frank Eckardt is Junior Professor for the Sociology of Globalization and works as an urban sociologist at the Bauhaus-Universitat Weimar.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig. and tab.
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byFrank Eckardt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.