Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis stunning collection of old photographs of one of Britain's best kwn areas will fascinate all who embark on this short tour into the Edwardian period of London's City of Westminster. Using over 200 images City of Westminster leads the reader around Pimlico through Belgravia and Knightsbridge, Mayfair, St James' and on to Soho and the West End's famous theatreland. Among this excellent selection are pictures of vanished neighbourhoods with shops, pubs and streets that were swept away in slum clearance programmes, street characters, busy markets, trams, horse-drawn buses and old theatres.
- Author(s)Brian Girling
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight300 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.