Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication is designed to document the contribution made by women to urban-planning discourse, specifically their share in the production of urban space. Opening up new thematic and methodological horizons for urban-planning research, this study has the goal discussing a potential other theory of urban planning. Prioritizing social factors in urban concepts, feminine urban planning shows a topicality that meets the most urgent issues of urbanization demand: globalization, migrant workers, urbanization). This investigation of an urban-planning discourse by women corresponds to the emergence and evolution of urban planning, and is intended to fill the historiographical gap in the history and theory of urban design.
- Author BiographyKatia Frey and Eliana Perotti are chairs for the history of urban design at the Institute for the History and Theory of Architecture in Zurich.
- PublisherDietrich Reimer
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDietrich Reimer
- Weight885 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEliana Perotti,Katia Frey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.