Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionCladdagh: stories from the water's edge is a combination of a long-running programme of interviews and oral history with professional photography, to produce a stunning visual record of one of Ireland's most historic areas.
- Author BiographySandra Bunting is a broadcaster, poet, and novelist. Other contributors to the project include the photographer Paul Malone, and the filmmaker Edith Pieperhoff.
- Author(s)Edith Pieperhoff,Sandra Bunting
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width190 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.