All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the next in the extraordinarily successful series of books by Mike Pegg, the acclaimed guru of mentoring and personal development. How can you find your 'A' talent? How can you do what you do best? How can you become a 'Class Act'? This is a phrase used to describe somebody who consistently does brilliant work - then adds that touch of class. Such people deliver the goods at crucial moments. They are at their best when it matters. How do they make this happen? Class Acts start by choosing an activity in which they can excel. They then develop their character, competence, consistency and creativity. Finally, they add that touch of class. Faced by a challenge at special moments, they become very calm. Things seem to go 'slowly yet speedily'. Finalising their picture of perfection, they concentrate on the process as much as the prize. They then 'climb the mountain at the top of the mountain'. Sometimes they produce magical work. Sometimes they produce a solution that seems stunningly simple, but therein lies its genius. How can you do such great work? Packed with practical tools, this book demonstrates how you can develop your 'A' talent and become a class act.
- Author(s)Mike Pegg
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2004
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.