Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe book looks at CAFAs provisions, with in-depth analysis of statutory language, descriptions of key judicial interpretations, and specific suggested strategies for practitioners. CAFA has created important new strategic considerations for both plaintiffs and defendants. This book will provide both plaintiff and defense counsel with a clearer picture of the statute, its case law, and helpful strategies, so attorneys can make better-informed decisions for their clients.
- Author BiographyGregory C. Cook is chair of the Financial Services Litigation Practice Group at Balch & Bingham, L.L.P., where he has practiced since 1991. He served for three years as cochair of the ABA Class Action and Derivative Suits Committee and is currently chair of the Business Torts and Antitrust Section of the Alabama State Bar. Cook is a magna cum laude graduate of Harvard Law School where he served as the executive editor of the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy. He is a member of the Texas and Alabama bars.
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGregory C. Cook
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.