All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered how to kw you are really in love? How to woo your beloved with a handkerchief? How about how to write a foolproof love letter? The Classic Guide to Dating is full of practical advice for the young lover (or would-be lover), guiding him or her through every stage of courtship, marriage and beyond. Revealing many of love's hidden mysteries, Henry J. Wehman has produced an essential and timeless volume for anyone who has ever wondered how to find true love. Featuring indispensable lists, such as twenty ways to pop the question, as well as a useful appendix of love poetry, The Classic Guide to Dating is an (almost) complete guarantee of success.
- Author BiographyHenry J. Wehman was an author of numerous essential guide books during the late nineteenth century, including The Witch's Dream and Fortune Teller, Henry J. Wehman's Book on Hunting the Elephant and Black Jokes for Blue Devils. This volume was originally published in 1890.
- Author(s)Henry J. Wehman
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleThe Classic Guide to...
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Width124 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byLucy Walton-Lange
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.