All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides Rayburn owners with a complete slow cookery course at their fingertips. The Rayburn, when used to cook meals slowly, performs exceedingly well and this guide shows how to gain maximum advantage from this important feature.'
- Author BiographyLouise Walker is the doyenne of Aga cookery. Her 10 books have sold over 250,000 copies in the UK.
- Author(s)Louise Walker
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Content Noteline illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Caroline Nisbeh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.