All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionA 135 miles circular cycling route around the North York Moors, using off road tracks and mir roads,with fascinating information on the many interesting places en-route. The trip is both an exhilarating experience and voyage of discovery in an area crammed with breathtaking scenery and enchanting places of interest.
- Author BiographyDavid was born in 1955, is married with two children, and has lived in Teesside for 15 years. He is a lecturer in Health and Safety at Middlesbrough College, and has been a keen cyclist for many years. Living on the edge of the North York Moors, he is able to get away into the hills whenever the wife or weather permit!
- Author(s)David Branson
- PublisherSigma Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2013
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationWilmslow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSigma Press
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.