All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Click Moment, Frans Johansson, author of The Medici Effect, shows how to stay ahead when you can't predict the future Success is random. But we can capture this randomness and turn it in our favour. According to bestselling author Frans Johansson, planning and careful analysis longer guarantee success. But dig deep into the actions of successful people and organizations and you find one common theme. A turning point occurs and they take advantage of that 'click moment' to change their fate. Diane von Furstenberg saw a matching skirt and top on TV and the wrap-dress was born. Microsoft Windows was on the brink of being shut down until two people met at a party. Starbucks sold brewing equipment until Howard Schultz experienced his first latte. These people capitalized on their luck and altered the course of their lives. The Click Moment shows how we can follow them by opening ourselves up to chance encounters and harnessing the forces of success that follow.
- Author BiographyFrans Johansson is the bestselling author of The Medici Effect. Raised in Sweden by his African American/Cherokee mother and Swedish father, he now speaks to audiences worldwide, from the boardrooms of America's largest corporations to villages in developing countries. He has founded a software start-up, a healthcare firm, a hedge fund, and the innovation firm the Medici Group. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Franz Johansson
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.