All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionA highly authoritative, yet accessible guide to the world's climate, its effects and its future. Lively illuminating text from an expert author combines with specially commissioned illustrations and colour photographs to make complex ideas easy to understand. Feature articles explore dramatic or controversial aspects of the climate - from the explosive outpourings of volcaes to the disasters wreaked by hurricanes. The author looks to the future to present all sides of the debate over climate change and its possible implications for humanity as well as to the past to reveal how the climate has changed over the centuries.
- Author(s)William Burroughs
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/10/1999
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour maps, index
- Weight1177 g
- Width229 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.