All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of the hugely popular The Clinical Anaesthesia Viva Book builds on the success of the first by providing a thorough review of short and long case questions typically given to Final FRCA viva candidates. An introductory chapter gives invaluable practical advice on preparation for the viva. This is followed by almost 100 short cases and 25 long cases, all based on viva questions posed at recent examinations. Answers have been constructed from a combination of popular textbooks, recent publications and the extensive practical experience of the authors. Short further reading lists are provided for more in-depth preparation. Written by a team of expert consultants and senior trainees with (successful!) experience of the Final FRCA, this second edition of The Clinical Anaesthesia Viva Book, is a must-have for anyone preparing for the Final FRCA viva.
- Author BiographyJulian M. Barker is a Consultant in Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia and Intensive Care at Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester, UK. Simon L. Maguire is a Consultant Anaesthesist and Royal College Tutor, University Hospital of South Manchester, Manchester, UK. Simon J. Mills is a Consultant Anaesthetist at Blackpool Victoria Hospital, Blackpool, UK.
- Author(s)Abdul Ghaaliq Lalkhen,Brendan A. McGrath,Hamish Thomson,Julian M. Barker,Ned Thomson,Simon J. Mills,Simon L. Maguire
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2009
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note48 b/w illus. 11 tables
- Weight770 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.