Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionChronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and bronchial asthma are commonly seen respiratory diseases that severely influence a patient's health and quality of life. Throughout the centuries, Chinese medical doctors have recognized the importance of these diseases and have accumulated rich clinical experience and a wealth of practical information. Using holistic methods Chinese medicine is able to help restore rmal function to respiratory system, inhibit inflammatory cells and mediators, decrease airway hyper-reactivity and pulmonary hypertension, improve pulmonary ventilation function and blood circulation, and adjust organic immunity. Our editorial board has refined and summarized the available literature on clinical diagsis and treatment by referencing the clinical experience of doctors past and present and citing current research results. This book is an essential handbook for those treating COPD and bronchial asthma.
- Author(s)Lin Lin,Liu Wei-sheng
- PublisherPeople's Medical Publishing House
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleClinical Practice of Chinese Medicine
- Place of PublicationBeiling
- Country of PublicationChina
- ImprintPeople's Medical Publishing House
- Weight850 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.