Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.18+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis book on Hillary - really tough. - President Donald Trump Hillary Clinton is running for president as an advocate of women and girls, but there is ather shocking side to her story that has been carefully covered up--until w. This stunning expose reveals for the first time how Bill and Hillary Clinton systematically abused women and others--sexually, physically, and psychologically--in their scramble for power and wealth. In this groundbreaking book, New York Times bestselling author Roger Stone and researcher and alternative historian Robert Morrow map the arc of Bill and Hillary's crimes and cover-ups. They reveal details about their actions in Arkansas, during Bill Clinton's time in the White House, about who really ordered the deadly attack on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, during Hillary's tenure as secretary of state, about their time at the Clinton Foundation, and during Hillary's current campaign for president. This is the first book to shed light on the couple's deeply personal violations of the people they crushed in their obsessive quest for power. Along the way, Stone and Morrow reveal the family's darkest secrets, including a Clinton family member's drug rehab treatment that was never reported by the press, Hillary Clinton's unusually close relationship with a top female aide, and a stunning revelation of such impact that it could strip Bill Clinton of his current popularity and derail Hillary's push to be the second Clinton in the White House. Anyone who cares about the future of the United States will want to read this tell-all, exposing the appalling, unvarnished, and ugly truth about the Clintons
- Author BiographyRoger Stone is a seasoned political operative and pundit. A veteran of eight national presidential campaigns, he served as a senior campaign aide to three Republican presidents before leaving the GOP for the Libertarian Party. He is author of the New York Times bestseller The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ and has written for Fox Opinion, Breitbart News, StoneZone.com, and the Op-Ed page of the New York Times. He lives in South Florida. Robert Morrow is a political researcher and alternative historian with expertise on the Clintons, the Bush family, and the JFK assassination. He holds a history degree from Princeton University and an MBA from the University of Texas. He lives in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Robert Morrow,Roger Stone
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight714 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.