All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE CLUTTER-BUSTING HANDBOOK is a streamlined guide to uncluttering your life from the best-selling author of THE PROCRASTINATOR'S HANDBOOK. We are the clutter generation, inundated by a seemingly daily or weekly influx of clothes, accessories, gadgets, catalogs, mail, and e-mail. Clutter crowds our lives, is a chief source of stress, contributes to sidetracked dreams and opportunities, and can cause guilt and anxiety. If clutter is a problem in your life, then Rita Emmett--herself a reformed clutterer--can help you tame it. This concise, energizing guide gives readers insight and direction as well as proven tips, methods, and strategies that will change lives for the better. Emmett reveals the four primary causes of clutter; that cluttering is a habit that can be broken; the powerful connection between clutter and procrastination; how to help a pack rat part with unneeded objects; and how to prevent clutter from returning, forever. As entertaining as she is helpful, Emmett offers practical advice on separating what you need or truly want from what you have been hanging onto for the wrong reasons. Her combination of experience and good humor--based on her hundreds of seminars and advice received from people all over the country--will win over the most reluctant convert.
- Author BiographyRita Emmett is a professional speaker who leads workshops on clutter and procrastination. Author of The Procrastinator's Handbook (more than 150,000 copies sold) and The Procrastinating Child, Emmett has dispensed advice on NBC's Today Show and in Time, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Family Circle, and Parents. She also publishes a monthly online anticrastination tipsheet. Emmett lives in Des Plaines, Illinois.
- Author(s)Rita Emmett
- PublisherWalker & Company
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalker & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width141 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.