All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe Clutterfly Effect-Tweak Your Way to Total Transformation by Decluttering Your Life. How small steps can yield big results. Is this you? * Is worry, stress and overwhelm a constant in your life? * Are you spinning your wheels instead of moving forward? * Are you trapped in the movie Groundhog Day where every day is the same? * Have you given up on designing your own unique lifestyle? * Are your goals and dreams hidden on the back shelf full of dust and cobwebs? The Clutterfly Effect offers a way out through the muddle. Its step by step design will get you where you want to go. Can you imagine creating an environment where your pain and disappointments are turned into an asset that you leverage for your own success? Are you looking to create a downstream life where less can get you more? The Clutterfly Effect shows how ordinary lives can be transformed by understanding the power of intention and tweaking, clearing the clutter that keeps us stuck, and building momentum while celebrating each step of the way. You're at the right place at the right time. Get Clutterflied! An autobiographical memoir of family, faith and trust, and how small changes can yield big results.
- Author BiographyChristine Marie Peters and Julie Peters are mother and daughter. They are the radio co-hosts of the popular podcasts Life with The Girlfriends and Certified Life Coaches. Christine Marie also has her Masters Degree in Counseling, is a Certified Prosperity Guide, and has Certificates in Addiction, Grief Counseling, Self-Esteem Elevation for both Children and Adults, Life Optimization and Business Coaching. Julie is a former teacher and business owner.
- Author(s)Christine Marie Peters M a,Julie Peters
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.