All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionA fundamental shift is underway that will change how we conceive of value. In an era of increasing interconnectedness, individuals, as opposed to institutions, stand at the center of value creation. To adapt to this tectonic shift, organizations can longer unilaterally devise products and services. They must engage stakeholders-from customers and employees to suppliers, partners, and citizens at large-as co-creators. Co-creation guru Venkat Ramaswamy and Kerimcan Ozcan call for enterprises to be mindful of lived experiences, to build engagement platforms and management systems that are designed for creative collaboration, and to develop win more-win more strategies that enhance our wealth, welfare, and, well-being. Richly illustrated with examples of co-creation in action, The Co-Creation Paradigm provides a blueprint for the co-creative enterprise, ecomy, and society, while presenting a conceptual framework that will guide organizations across sectors in adopting this transformational approach. Challenging some of our most deeply held ideas about business and value, this book outlines the future of business as usual.
- Author BiographyVenkat Ramaswamy is Hallman Fellow of Electronic Business and Professor of Marketing at the University of Michigan's Stephen M. Ross School of Business. He is co-author of the award-winning books The Future of Competition and The Power of Co-Creation. Kerimcan Ozcan teaches marketing at Marywood University. He conducts research on value co-creation, word-of-mouth and social media marketing, consumer networks, and complex adaptive systems. Learn more about co-creation and engage with the authors at www.cocreationparadigm.com.
- Author(s)Kerimcan Ozcan,Venkat Ramaswamy
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.