All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionCoaching has traditionally focused entirely on the individual...sometimes even at the expense of improving measurable business results for the company. Now, The Coaching Connection shows managers how they can use contextual coaching to simultaneously promote both individual and organizational growth. The book helps readers align what individual contributors do best with what organizations need most, ensuring everyone involved their highest probability for success. Readers will find a coaching methodology that takes into consideration factors such as strategy, organizational structure, corporate culture, and company-wide communication. The book includes a 360-degree assessment covering the ten most essential skill sets of well-balanced and effective leaders, as well as systems for measuring and managing talent. This is an essential guidebook for companies seeking to improve their people...and their bottom line results.
- Author BiographyPaul J. Gorrell, PH.D. is the Managing Director of the Human Capital practice at Partners in Human Resources International. John Hoover, PH.D. is a former executive with The Walt Disney Company and McGraw-Hill. He also works for Partners International, and is on the AMA faculty.
- Author(s)John Hoover,Paul J. Gorrell
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight565 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.