Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.52
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis charmingly illustrated booklet explores Florida's 1,100-mile-long coastline and introduces children to the plants and animals that live along the shore. It was originally published as part of <i>The Florida Water Story </i>in 1998<i>. </i>This is one of a four part series that includes the Oceans, the Coral Reefs and the Wetlands of Florida.
- Author BiographyA native Floridian, <b>Peggy Lantz</b> is former editor of the Florida Native Plant Society s magazine, <i>The Palmetto, </i> and the Florida Audubon Society s magazine, <i>The Florida Naturalist.</i> She co-authored <i>The Young Naturalist s Guide to Florida</i> with Wendy Hale. Ms. Lantz lives in Woodsmere in west Orange County, Florida, the community settled by her grandfather in 1914. <b>Wendy Hale</b> worked as a park ranger for Canaveral National Seashore before joining the Florida Audubon Society as an environmental educator. She moved from Florida to Wales several years ago.
- Author(s)Peggy Lantz,Wendy A Hale
- PublisherPineapple Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleFlorida Water Story
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPineapple Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width193 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.