All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCob (an old English word for lump) is old-fashioned concrete, made out of a mixture of clay, sand, and straw. Becky Bee's manual is a friendly guide to making your own earth structure, with chapters on design, foundations, floors, windows and doors, finishes, and of course, making glorious cob. I believe that building with cob is a way to recreate community and experience the joy of working together while taking back the right to build our own homes and look after our Mother Earth. She loves doing something that makes sense in a world where lots of things don't.
- Author(s)Becky Bee
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationCanada
- Content Note200 illustrations, bibliography
- Weight513 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.