All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $26.30Trending at AU $28.24
About this product
- DescriptionCody, Quinn, Luke and M.E. like to create codes and solve them. They are the Code Busters Club. When they tice something odd going on with their neighbour (the so-called Skeleton Man), they have to decipher his codes to solve a mystery involving possible hidden treasure. Will they be able to figure out the mystery before it's too late? This new interactive series by an award-winning writer is sure to engage and thrill young adult readers as they hunt to solve the mystery themselves.
- Author BiographyPenny Warner smiddle-grade mystery, The Mystery of the Haunted Caves, won an Agatha Award and an Anthony Award in 2002 for Best Juvenile Mystery.Her books have received excellent reviews and have been printed infourteencountries throughout the world. Warnerlives in Danville, California.Visit her online at www.pennywarner.com.
- Author(s)Penny Warner
- PublisherEgmont USA
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEgmont USA
- Weight338 g
- Width146 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.