All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges for leaders today are myriad and often seem overwhelmingly complex, but solutions begin with basics such as understanding how to: acquire needed competitive kwledge and capital, use kwledge to produce lasting results, build an organization that is aligned with mission, and improve decision-making. This book describes the process of kwledge leadership and highlights effective tools for all leaders to be successful.
- Author BiographyRoderic Hewlett is executive vice president and chief academic officer of Walsh College in Troy, Michigan.
- Author(s)Roderic Hewlett
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.