All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE NUMBER ONE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR I remember everything about that day, like the images have been burned into my brain by a branding iron. But I wish they would blow away in the wind. Callie has grown up keeping her feelings locked away from the outside world, and as her painful past threatens to consume her life, most days it's a struggle just to breathe. For as long as Kayden can remember, suffering in silence has been the only way to survive, until one night when Callie and Kayden's worlds collide. After that moment, Kayden can't stop thinking about Callie and when they end up at the same college, he does everything in his power to convince her that it isn't coincidence, it's fate. Lose yourself in the New York Times bestselling sensation that is enchanting readers everywhere -- discover an addictive story filled with unforgettable characters, intense passion and heart-stopping romance.
- Author BiographyJessica Sorensen lives in Wyoming with her husband and three children. She is the author of numerous romance novels. All her New Adult novels have been New York Times bestsellers.
- Author(s)Jessica Sorensen
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCallie and Kayden
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight270 g
- Width126 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.