All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe life of a Chef can be a very proud existence. It's a fulfilling industry built for the passionate, the strong and the perseverant. For all those who enter this life with the motive to succeed and reach the elusive top of the pyramid you must keep this in mind: it is a very dirty business. Rising Star Chef Jack Cahill knew all about the pitfalls. His slow rise from modest small town roots to ambitious big city success was a testament to that. He walked softly and understood that the hours are grueling, the pay is small, the climb is slow and the dues to be paid are high. Yet along the way his uncompromised dedication led him to the love of his life Karen and success at New York City's most anticipated restaurant Byzantine. His mentors Chef Michael Roderick and restaurant mogul Victor Payne took him under their wing at a young age to transform his untapped potential into the most publicized wunderkind New Yorks culinary scene had ever witnessed. Sometimes the price of success is high, and anything that stands in its way can often be expendable, even his relationship with Karen. Love can drive a man crazy, especially when he's forced to be divided between new heights of success, and a chance for a real life with his one true love. Unfortunately for Jack, he kws he can't have both, but he will try, even if it means costing him everything.
- Author BiographyNick Rabar is a career Chef with 20 years of industry experience. He is the Chef / Owner of Avenue N American Kitchen and The Pantry both located in his home town of Rumford Rhode Island. He is married to wife Tracy and is the proud father of three sons, Jackson, Parker and Wynn. When he's not in the kitchen, Nick is the infallible host of the Emmy Nominated lifestyle and cooking show, Nick Rabar: Chef 2 Go. Before deciding to pen The Cold Side of the Grill, his work was featured in multiple local and national publications. His career has been decorated with numerous awards including being named Best and Brightest Young American Chefs by Spirit Magazine and Chef of the Year by the Rhode Island Hospitality Association. His flagship restaurant Avenue N was named Best Neighborhood Restaurant in New England by Yankee Magazine in 2013 and Best New Restaurant in Rhode Island by the Providence Phoenix. The Cold Side of the Grill is the first of a three part series.
- Author(s)Nick Rabar
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.