All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionOriginal essays examine the broad influence of Mark Catesby--England's explorer artist--on the devlopment of natural history, art, and scientific observation in the 18th-century.
- Author BiographyRobert P. Newman is author of Recognition of Communist China?: A Study in Argument and Evidence.
- Author(s)Robert P. Newman
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width149 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.