All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionA cynical inside story about functioning of the international financial institution: the European Bank For Reconstruction and Development based in the City of London.
- Author BiographyThe basic idea behind the text is to demonstrate how the experience and perception of a longterm government official from the transition country differ from the strategies in London Headquarters. Author Bojan Dejak served between 2002 and 2005 as a permanent representative of the Republic of Slovenia at the EBRDS's board of executive directors.
- Author(s)Bojan Dejak
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication22/02/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.