All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Artist Transcriptions). One of the founding fathers of jazz sax, Coleman Hawkins blazed the trail for future generations of saxophonists. This collection features te-for-te ter sax transcriptions for 16 highlights from Hawkins' vast repertoire, including: April in Paris * Body and Soul * Flyin' Hawk * Honeysuckle Rose * The Man I Love * Mood Indigo * Picasso * Rifftide * Self Portrait (Of the Bean) * Stuffy * You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To * and more. Features a bio and a newly updated discography, complete with tes about the recordings (date, location, players, original issue info, etc.).
- PublisherHal Leonard Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Publishing Corporation
- Weight272 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.