All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe first empirical examination and analysis of collective responsibility--that is, departments trying to act as self-directed collectives working collaboratively toward goals derived from a well-articulated institutional mission. Based on five case studies of institutions involved in such initiatives and includes corresponding internal documents and an overview by the author. This is the companion volume to Departmental Assessment.
- Author(s)Jon F Wergin
- PublisherStylus Publishing
- Date of Publication15/01/1994
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSterling, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStylus Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.