All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the almost one hundred writings and more than one thousand letters included in this volume, Einstein is revealed yet again as the consummate puzzler of myriad scientific problems as well as the invested participant in social and political engagements. He continues to explore the light quantum, whose reality is confirmed by new experiments, and to attempt to formulate a unified theory of gravitation and electromagnetism. He travels to South America, where he lectures widely on relativity, rejoins the International Committee on Intellectual Cooperation, and supports the idea of a European union. Einstein has a fourteen-month romantic relationship with his secretary, Betty Neumann, which ends in October 1924.
- Author BiographyAt the California Institute of Technology, Diana Kormos Buchwald is professor of history; Jozsef Illy, Ze'ev Rosenkranz, and Tilman Sauer are editors and senior researchers in history; and Osik Moses is associate editor.
- Author(s)Albert Einstein
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Collected Papers of Albert Einstein
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight999 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byDiana Kormos Buchwald,Jozsef Illy,Osik Moses,Tilman Sauer,Ze'ev Rosenkranz
- Translated byAnn M. Hentschel,Jennifer Nollar James
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementDocumentary ed
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.