Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionCollection of poetry containing a rich variety of styles.
- Author BiographyClive Staples Lewis (1898-1963) was one of the intellectual giants of the twentieth century and arguably one of the most influential writers of his day. He was a fellow and tutor in English Literature at Oxford University until 1954 when he was unanimously elected to the Chair of Medieval and Renaissance English at Cambridge University, a position he held until his retirement. Walter Hooper was born in Reidsville, North Carolina. He first met C.S Lewis in 1963 and following Lewis's death he assisted Owen Barfield in managing Lewis's literary estate. Now a trustee of the Lewis estate. Hooper is regarded as one of the world's leading authorities on the life and works of C.S. Lewis. He has edited and written introductions for dozens of Lewis's religious books. A former Anglican priest, he is now a Catholic and has lived in Oxford since 1964.
- Author(s)C. S. Lewis
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication27/06/1994
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight200 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Volume editorWalter Hooper
- Introduction byWalter Hooper
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.