All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete Collected Poems of Can Richard Watson Dixon (1833-1900) initiates a series of publications commemorating the centenary of Gerard Manley Hopkins, S.J. (1844-89). In 1878 Hopkins wrote to Dixon that he had made Dixon's poetry a part of my own mind. Dixon became one of the major correspondents of Hopkins. Although their letters are in print, Dixon's poetry has never been collected and reprinted in modern times, so scholars can scarcely understand Hopkins' detailed analyses without this volume. Dixon is an important figure both in the Pre-Raphaelite movement and in the circle surrounding Hopkins. This collection is essential for the graduate collection on Victorian literature.
- Author(s)Shirley M.C Johnson,Todd K Bender
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/1989
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1989
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight490 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.