All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than 120 titles still in print, Louis L'Amour is recognized the world over as one of the most prolific and popular American authors in history. Though he met with phemenal success in every genre he tried, the form that put him on the map was the short story. Now this great writer who The Wall Street Journal recently compared with Jack London and Robert Louis Stevenson will receive his due as a great storyteller. This volume kicks off a series that will, when complete, anthologize all of L'Amour s short fiction, volume by handsome volume. Here, in Volume Two, is a treasure-trove of 35 frontier tales for his millions of fans and for those who have yet to discover L'Amour s thrilling prose and his vital role in capturing the spirit of the Old West for generations to come.
- Author BiographyLouis L Amour is undoubtedly the bestselling frontier novelist of all time. He is the only American-born author in history to receive both the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and the Congressional Gold Medal in honor of his life's work. He has published ninety novels; twenty-seven short-story collections; two works of nonfiction; a memoir, Education of a Wandering Man; and a volume of poetry, Smoke from This Altar. There are more than 300 million copies of his books in print worldwide.
- Author(s)Louis L'Amour
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication29/04/2005
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight748 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.