All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionHere are all Grace Paley's classic stories in one volume. From her first book THE LITTLE DISTURBANCES OF MAN (1959), to ENORMOUS CHANGES AT THE LAST MINUTE (1974) and LATER THE SAME DAY (1985), Grace Paley's quirky, boisterous characters and rich use of language have won her readers' hearts and secured her place as one of America's most accomplished short story writers. Her stories are united by her signature interweaving of personal and political truths, her extraordinary capacity for empathy and her pointed depiction of the small and large events that make up daily life.
- Author BiographyBorn in the Bronx in 1922, Grace Paley was a renowned writer and activist. Her Collected Stories was a finalist for both the Pulitzer Prize and the National Book Award. Her other collections include Enormous Changes at the Last Minute and Just As I Thought. She died in Vermont on August 22, 2007.
- Author(s)Grace Paley
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/08/1999
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Series TitleVMC
- Series Part/Volume Number347
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Weight284 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.