All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Booker Prize-winning author of The English Patient comes a visionary vel, a virtuoso synthesis of storytelling, history, and myth, about William Bonney, a.k.a. Billy the Kid, a bloodthirsty ogre and outlaw saint. Ondaatje's language is clean and energetic, with the pop of bullets. --Annie Dillard.
- Author BiographyMichael Ondaatje is a novelist and poet who lives in Toronto, Canada. He is the author of The English Patient, Divisadero, In the Skin of a Lion, Coming Through Slaughter, The Collected Works of Billy the Kid and Anil's Ghost; three collections of poems, The Cinnamon Peeler, Secular Love, and There's a Trick with a Knife I'm Learning to Do; and a memoir, Running in the Family. He received the Booker Prize for The English Patient.
- Author(s)Michael Ondaatje
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVintage Books
- Out-of-print date14/07/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $22.43
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $18.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.